Although Guides are not required, Bear's Den Lodge strongly recommends that the first time visitor takes advantage of this service.
- Guide duties include:
- Explore French River safely & comfortably
- Cleaning and filleting the catch of the day
- Operating the boat and motor to prime fishing areas
- Cooking shore lunch
- A good guide makes a great trip even better
- Please book a guide when making reservations
- A guide is a must to travel to the Georgian Bay for a day of adventure tours and fishing
WARNING, for your safety, do NOT try this on your own!
The French River, Georgian Bay, Ontario fishing offers trophy walleye, northern pike, largemouth bass, smallmouth bass, and muskie or musky. See our most recent guest catches and fishing tips & tricks on our blog