BEAR’S DEN LODGE OFFERS FOR FOOD LOVERS
Come find an extravagant seasonal selection of meals that rotate throughout the course of your stay. Both the All-inclusive American Meal Plan and the Basic American Meal plans start your wilderness escape with an invigorating dinner to recharge yourself after a long a day of travel. Start your morning with a hearty family style breakfast and fresh brewed Canadian coffee. A boxed lunch prepared to further enjoy the extravagant French River Canadian Wilderness on route. Our gourmet dinner is served at 6 pm and if you are a diehard angler, you can choose to be back out by 6:30 on the French River for the best fishing and photography times. Breakfast is severed between 7:30 – 8:30 am and box lunches are provided for your outing.
- Our staff is experienced with corporate retreats, from small to large events.
- Create your own specialty package for team building or entertaining your clients
- We offer garden to table, Ontario fresh produce and herbs
- Only the finest seasonal menu served with AAA Canadian Prime Meats
- Our executive chef creates his own special rubs that you can purchase to enjoy at home